Wholesale & Distribution
The wholesale and distribution industry remains a significant sector of the U.S. economy and continues to play a vital role in the success of many other industries. In order to preserve their valuable position in the supply chain, wholesale and distribution companies must be vigilant in controlling their costs and utilize technology when possible. BSB Partners has a clear understanding of the many issues that face wholesale and distribution companies, and has the necessary expertise to assist these companies in providing value to their customers.
This industry is frequently challenged by rising material, labor, and transportation costs and fierce competition. There is also a strong emphasis on improving operational procedures and the speed of processing orders, while maintaining a strong quality control environment. Our role in working with wholesale and distribution companies typically centers on helping clients evaluate their cost structure and identify opportunities for cost savings, maximizing operating cash flows, minimizing taxes, and developing strategic plans. Our focus is on learning your business, identifying your needs, and efficiently delivering strategies you can implement.
Some of the common services provided to our wholesale & distribution clients include:
- Financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- Assistance with bank financing
- Operating or overhead cost analysis
- Internal controls testing and evaluation
- Process improvement
- Optimal inventory level assessment
- ROI analysis for equipment purchases and investments
- Cost segregation studies
- Multi-state and local tax planning and analysis
- International tax planning and analysis, including export tax incentives
- Tax credits, including research and development credits
Let's Get Started
Talk to one of our professionals — we want to help you achieve what’s best for you.