The manufacturing industry continues to evolve, and in order to stay competitive, manufacturing companies must continue to welcome and institute change. Our knowledge and experience working with manufacturing companies makes us an ideal partner for companies ready to meet the opportunities and challenges of a rapidly-changing global marketplace.
The advisors at BSB Partners recognize the unique dynamics that manufacturing companies face. We help clients with such tasks as gaining a better understanding of their inventory cost structure and evaluating overhead rates, managing inventory levels and cash flows, and ultimately improving profit margins. We also incorporate our tax expertise into our consultative services to ensure that our clients operate tax efficiently. Most importantly, no matter what service is requested, we take a proactive and strategic approach, assess our clients’ needs, and deliver the quality solutions that are crucial to our clients’ future success.
In addition to the accounting, assurance, tax and advisory services we offer to all clients, some of the common services provided to our manufacturing clients include:
- Standard cost system evaluation
- Product pricing and profitability assessment
- Internal controls testing and evaluation
- Process improvement
- Optimal inventory level assessment
- ROI analysis for equipment purchases and investments
- Cost segregation studies
- Qualified business income deduction maximization
- Multi-state and local tax planning and analysis
- International tax planning and analysis, including export tax incentives
- Tax credits, including research and development credits
- Asset-based lending analysis
Let's Get Started
Talk to one of our professionals — we want to help you achieve what’s best for you.